A couple years ago, after passing the Project Management Professional Examination (PMP) on the first sitting, after studying using a rudimentary version of my Windows exam simulators to help me practice questions and answers diagnostically, I polished it up (I am quite the software engineer), and in addition - as a practicing, degreed, tax accountant I build a exam sim version for the Enrolled Agent exam. Many candidates have purchase it and used it to pass - check out the recommendation on my linkedin site!
People who passed any of the test center cert exams will tell you that one of the most effective ways to pass on the first try is to practice as many questions as you can in a simulated exam setting - what a concept! That is what my simulator does for you for a reasonable price - well, downright cheap right now. You cannot afford to risk your professional career on a test failure - beef up your study arsenal and get my EA Exam Sim! Thank you! I am using it to study for my EA Exam too!
No comments:
Post a Comment